RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Right of Withdrawal for end consumer
(End consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be predominantly attributable to either his commercial or self-employment)
Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date,
- on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, have or have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and are delivered in a uniform manner;
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us (Modeka International GmbH, Ahlener Str. 74-76, 59269 Beckum, telephone number: 02521-8503-19, fax number: 02521-8503-50, firstname.lastname@example.org ) By means of a clear statement (for example a letter, facsimile or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us ) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case you will be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods. You will receive a return shipping note from DHL for the return of the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion and extinction grounds
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and which are subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, by reason of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample Revocation Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
- To Modeka International GmbH, Ahlenerstr. 74-76, 59269 Beckum, fax number: 02521-8503-50, e-mail address: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods (*) /
The provision of the following service (*)
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Our revocation form in PDF format: Download